1. What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod?
I think the fact that I literally will drive around with the Wonder Woman song playing on full blast would be the most embarrassing song I play. It just sounds cool.
2. How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
A long time. First of all, I’d be a leader. Second of all, I’m pretty good with cardio so I can run at least 3 miles before I get tired. Lastly, I’m small, so I could hide places.
3. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Would I get fat? If I wouldn’t, it would totally be cup- cakes or donuts. If it had to be one, it would be sprinkle
4. Who’s your same-sex celebrity crush?
It would probably be Zooey Deschanel. She’s cute.
5. Spell “daiquiri.”
If I get this right, I’m going to sound like an alcoholic. Is it d-a-q-u-a-r-i? I’m horrible with spelling. (Spelled incorrectly.)
6. Would you burn the American flag for $1000?
First of all a $1000 is not a lot of money. No, I wouldn’t. Doing it for money would be a sellout move. It’s meant to be in protest, not for money.
7. If you had a super power what would it be?
Mind reading would be really sick, but so would transportation. I’m thinking mind reading.
8. If you could play one (offbeat) sport profession- ally (bowling, bob sledding, ultimate Frisbee, something out-of-pocket) which would it be?
Badminton. Badminton is hella awesome. That was like the only sport I liked in P.E.
9. If we wrote a front page story about you, what would the headline say?
President Cherry gets arrested for radical behavior or something nonsensical.
10. If you could do one thing, anything you wanted, with no repercussions, what would it be?
Speeding. I LOVE driving fast.